Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fresh Start

It's the second semester.  New faces, new lessons, new preparations.  I'm very glad though that my schedule this semester will allow me to write more often because most of my classes are scheduled in the morning.  I have only one class set in the afternoon of the whole week.

However, this semester is quite new for I will be handling a JEEP Accelerate class for Nautical students.  I attended the teachers' training last summer but unfortunately did not handle any JA class last sem.  In short, this is going to be the first time I'll be teaching the subject. This also means I should be studying and spending more time in preparing lessons for the said subject.

But, you see, I'm always up to the challenge and every time I'm given something new, I just love it!  It's not gonna get boring.

No comments: