Monday, April 21, 2008

Truly Bliss

Before, I used to teach in a high school with many students who didn't seem to care about their studies and things like that. It was such a tiresome experience, although of course, I was always thankful to God for giving me that kind of work. It was HIS way of making me learn more than anything else.
You see, teaching in high school made me realize that despite the kind of students I have--whether good or bad(although there is really no such), students have their way of making their teachers happy. One is when they visit your house, not for anything but simply to have a chit chat, stuff like that...This simply lifts my spirit, shooting up high like a rocket!
Thanks to my students who never forget me 'til now...marvin, anton, ray, grant...and princess, relanie, joanne, teff, gilbert, cholo, etc. some of them may not be the best students, but surely, they are best buds! Simply makes me feel truly blissful.

No comments: