Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Time!


I don't know. But you see, this is my first time to create my blog post, so I'll just make it a launch. I'll try to answer some questions about my blog title and things like that, you know.


First, thinking about a name for my blog wasn't that easy. It killed me. But anyhow, I came up with "The Argo" since my real name is Jayson and, as we all know, Jason is famous for his quest for the golden fleece while his ship is named Argo. Second, the named is very literary. Well, you see, I love literature so much and in fact, I'm a literature major. By the way, you can ask me about things pertaining to this field, though I may not be able to answer all your questions. After all, I'm just a human being and limited to time and exposure. Third and last, "The Argo" signifies my own odyssey in life...and I hope it will be like that of Jason, The Argo, who had his share of exciting quest.

No comments: